Product UI/UX Designer
Trelar Logistics is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer for our B2B applications and platform.
As a B2B Product Designer you’ll focus on refining the user experience and UI for our category killer mobile, and Web, apps. You’ll collaborate with product, engineering and the executive team to translate concepts, ideas, and requirements into superlative visuals, intuitive interactions, and meaningful flow. As a well-funded startup. We move fast and so critical thinking, flexibility, a sense of urgency, humor and teamwork are the key qualities we look for. You must be able and willing to work adeptly with other designers, product managers, and developers, because we are not looking for the Lone Ranger.
Our ideal candidate
She/he has a proven track record solving complex business interaction problems across multiple platforms. You have an eye for detail, and possesses a strong blend of hard and soft skills necessary to create amazing experiences for our users and partners.
As a UX Designer, you will be involved at every step of a project—from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching amazing experiences as a member of our product team. You are genuine and authentic and care about producing meaningful work via commitment and accountability, and you also know how to balance the demands of delivery because for us, real artist ship!
- 5-10 years’ experience driving design through high functioning, demanding product teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, HCI, Human Factors
- A portfolio of your work must show applied knowledge of usability, user-centered design, and content strategy. Portfolio should show strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking. Work must show attention to detail in every aspect
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical thinking skills with the demonstrated ability to understand and reconcile complex, interdependent and occasionally competing requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of software product lifecycle and experience working in a collaborative agile/Lean environment preferred
- You will build everything from design assets, specs, wireframes, flow diagrams, and guidelines to communicate your design direction to stakeholders and implementation teams
- You can clearly communicate your decision-making rationale and receive constructive critique and art direction with a respectful, patient style. We don’t want the tortured artist effect!
- Transforming business flows, and complex tasks into intuitive and easy-to-use flows and screen designs that help users achieve their goals
- Conducting research to understand our users goals, evaluating design ideas through usability testing, then sharing that information with the rest of the team
- Find creative ways to incorporate feedback from customers, team members, stakeholders, and usability testing to improve and refine your design ideas
Founded in 2018, Trelar is a well-funded start-up developing a B2B, SaaS-enabled marketplace for a $150B market segment of the $10T construction industry.
Our leadership team comes from companies that include Vignette, Netscape, Amazon, uShip and other category killers. We recently closed our second round of institutional funding with top-tier, international investors from within the sector. We have already established a strategic relationship with a $20B construction market leader and have been revenue generating seven from concept inception.